MOVA's Veteran's Roundtable. This event aims to connect the District's veterans with information, resources, and organizations that may be beneficial to a successful military transition. The event consists of an informal discussion which revolves around varying topics including housing, employment, healthcare, and legal services. Upon the conclusion of the discussion, all resource providers in attendance offer feedback on any topics discussed or how they can assist the veteran or their family in a positive capacity.
The goal is to source creative solutions or programs for DC Veterans!
Roundtable Ground Rules
- Silence all mobile devices
- The roundtable centers on discussion and deliberation, it is not a debate
- Prepare to be an active listener
- Don't interrupt, let others finish speaking before you begin
- Personal attacks are not acceptable, respond to the issue, not the individual.
- All participants shall conduct themselves in a dignified manner
For accessibility accommodation requests or if you have general questions, please reach out to [email protected]