The DC Mayor’s Office of Veterans Affairs (MOVA) hosts a monthly roundtable on Thursday, June 27th from 12:00pm-2:00pm at 441 4th St.NW on the 11th Floor in Conf Room #1114
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! MOVA encourages any DC Veteran, Veteran family member or Veteran Service Provider to let your voice be heard!
MOVA's Veteran's Roundtable. This event aims to connect the District's veterans with information, resources, and organizations that may be beneficial to a successful military transition. The event consists of an informal discussion which revolves around varying topics including housing, employment, healthcare, and legal services. Upon the conclusion of the discussion, any resource providers in attendance offer feedback on any topics discussed or how they can assist the veteran or their family in a positive capacity.
The goal is to source creative solutions or programs for DC Veterans!
Roundtable Ground Rules
- Silence all mobile devices
- The roundtable centers on discussion and deliberation, it is not a debate
- Prepare to be an active listener
- Don't interrupt, let others finish speaking before you begin
- Personal attacks are not acceptable, respond to the issue, not the individual.
- All participants shall conduct themselves in a dignified manner
For accessibility accommodation requests or if you have general questions, please reach out to [email protected]